Exempt, Full-time position
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN or remote
BTM Global is an IT services company with extensive experience developing and implementing retail software solutions. At BTM, our reputation is built on our expertise in software development and our strong commitment to helping our clients realize full business value for their software investment. We are a fast growing organization looking to hire the best and brightest!
- Is work-life balance important to you? It is to us and we stand by it. It is expected, enabled and supported. We retain outstanding employees because of it.
- We value our employees and understand that they are part of the big picture. Because of that, they are recognized and rewarded.
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
- Plus, we offer a superior benefits package.
- Be part of a devoted team who still finds time to have fun!
The open position is for a senior-level consulting resource who has deep level knowledge of NetSuite ERP as well as extensive consulting experience in a customer facing role. The Senior Solution Architect will serve across multiple concurrent projects as a subject matter expert/thought leader and will also help with multiple facets of pre-sales activities. The Senior Solution Architect will help guide and define what NetSuite products will be needed to meet the business requirements of clients. This is a newly created role within our organization due to growth.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into overall NetSuite Setup and configurations
- Review as well as create functional designs and rough order of magnitudes (ROM's) used to extend NetSuite functionality
- Assist with designing and executing complex data migrations
- Guide test planning and execution
- Supplement training activities
- Help design and guide acceptance testing activities
- Support post go live activities
- Assist and advise on pre-sales activities and offer input on options and approaches
- Assist and advise on estimates and proposals
- Act as a mentor for other team members
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
- 10 years of relevant consulting experience in client facing roles
- 3+ years of NetSuite ERP experience, including designing customizations/extensions to NetSuite's base capabilities
- Experience with complex projects involving OneWorld
- Varied industry/vertical experience
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies
- Previous experience leading teams
- Location: open to remote
- Travel: Some travel required
Benefits: BTM Global offers a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision with HSA, 401K with generous company match, vacation/PTO, life/long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, and paid parking in downtown Minneapolis.
Keywords: NetSuite, Senior, Principal, Solution architect, ERP, OneWorld, SuiteSuccess, Finanacials First, accounting, revenue recognition, project cost, Consultant, Consulting, client facing